Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Body Parts on the Highway

The other night my husband was taking me to my OH meeting and then we ran into what we thought was traffic from a car accident. As we got closer I didn't see any crashed cars and wondered what the problem was. My husband saw something covered up on the road which turned out to be body parts from someone who had been run over. The parts were strewn across the highway and people were driving around them. Further down the road there was a white H2 with damage to the right side, I guess that car was the one who hit the person? I didn't see anything about it in the paper yesterday so I don't know details. That has been the most disturbing thing I've seen in my 8 years living in Kuwait. May that person rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!