Sunday, March 15, 2015

Nasser Al-Attiyah Qatari Rally Champ

On my way back to work after my lunch break last week I saw the Qatari rally cars pulling into the hotel, I love anything related to cars so I had to check it out. I'm also a fan of Nasser Al-Attiyah and was hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Turns out it was his crew guys that were driving the cars and inspecting them before the race. As I was taking pictures of the cars Nasser walked up to check out his car, I was so excited. I asked him for a picture and he happily said yes, I wished him good luck and went back to work. Wow!






Most people are excited about Bollywood stars or Arab singers coming to Kuwait but I am excited about rally car guys and Chef Reza along with Jenny Morris of Food Network. They were awesome people to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!